Get Mobile Technology Faster at a Lower Cost
Apps run on both Apple and Android phones and tablets
- Apps can be installed on iPhones, Android phones, iPads, and Android tablets.
- Users learn apps faster - commands are the same for all devices.
Lowers cost of development and maintenance
- One developer/team maintains a single code base - one computer language.
- Easier app testing and debugging.
Speeds up how fast you can change and adapt the app
- Make changes once and deploy it to many different devices.
- Programs can be loaded from the app stores or directly through your own server connection.
How we do this:
By using the high-level computer language favored by computer science departments, engineers, and scientists all over the world to get work done.
Python programming language
- Python is easy to learn - it's the most popular language universities use to teach computer science.
- It has many scientific and mathematical libraries, which is why so many scientist, engineers, and data analysts use it for their work.
Kivy multi-platform framework
- Kivy runs Python on Apple and Android phones and tablets.
- Kivy is adapted to each device platform to make it fast. It is a real app on the platform, not just a browser.
Database and numerical processing libraries
- We use Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for robust access to an SQL database on the phones and tablets.
- We use Numpy, a mathematical library, for extremely fast numerical processing.
Templates, tools, and discipline
- We've developed templates and tools that allow us to quickly create robust apps.
- We write sound, maintainable software by vigilantly applying solid development and testing techniques.